09 March, 2009

Would You?

I'm thinking of you this morning as I sit here, the coffee maker singing it's song as it makes that black liquid I crave this morning.

But not as much as I crave you.

Your nipples, hard in my mouth. Your mouth and hand wrapped around my cock, your blue eyes looking up at me. Your body under mine, you legs wrapped around mine, as I slowly move within you. My mouth buried against your cunt, licking away at your honey, sucking on your clit. Your laughter. And yes, your wise mouth, your sass.

What would you think, if after fucking you, spooning. I've felt you cum, you cunt squeezing around my hard prick.. I've cum, that same hard cock buried inside of you, pumping my seed inside of you. Your breasts have been in my hand, my fingers pinching your nips. My other hand has ranged over your abdomen and hips, sometimes holding hip still as I moved, sometimes low on your abdomen trying to feel my prick as it moved inside of you. Fingers rubbing your clit. If I didn't let you pull away? If I whispered, lie with me a few more minutes, Babe, let my cock rest in your wet folds just a few moments more. If my hand was hard where it cupped your breast, my arm firm across your abdomen. If I didn't let you go?

Would you lay there? Let me soften inside of you? I know that you want to lick your juices, my seed off of my cock.

Would you lay there, letting me intimately possess your body, whispering words about how it felt, just lying there, not moving, not fucking, my cock still buried within you. Would you tell me how much pain I had caused your sensitive nipples and how much that had turned you on. How you expected to have bruises from my hand on your hip. Would your gently chide me for biting your shoulder as I came? Would your tell me how you had felt each spurt as I pumped my seed up into you?

Would you lay there and listen as I told you about how your nipple had been rock hard in my hand. About how I felt your fingertips move against your clit as I was buried inside. About how it felt when your pussy spasmed around my rampant cock as you came. Tell you the noises you make as you fuck. The moans, the whimpers, sometimes saying, 'Be Gentle.' Sometimes 'Fuck me harder. Harder, HARDER!' About the involuntary gasp when you came, and the long slow sigh afterward.

Would your let me fall asleep holding you in my arms?

2 comments:

  1. Damn. You got my attention ;-)

    CW

    ReplyDelete
  2. CW

    Thank you for dropping in.

    I have always enjoyed the post-climax period of time with a woman. Holding her, touching her. It has its own intimacy to be enjoyed.

    Please feel free to drop in anytime.

    SO

    ReplyDelete