18 January, 2009

The Photographer's Eye

The first story follows on 'A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words....' posted on PocketSecrets on 9 December 2008. A repost by A. Secret where she 'speaks' to a photographer who watches in on a tryst and the photographer's reaction to the event. Be sure to read her posting. Her blog is listed as one of the ones I visit.

A photographer is by nature a voyeur, you are there to record an event, not participate in or react to it. So even if the event is erotic, you think exposure and framing, not your own arousal. That comes later when you have processed the film and are looking at the contact sheets of the negatives or project the slides on the wall.

I read the story, enjoyed it, and posted a comment about making the woman 'Mine'. When A. Secret asked a leading question, I decided to let out the words that had been bouncing around the back of my head. And now, here it is.

"I would capture on film each new part of your body that would be exposed as you stripped for him. And unwittingly, for me.

Yes, I would record the look on your face as you came from his mouth, but I would also record the look of sexy self confidence on your face that would be evident when you looked down at him after you ran your fingers through your loose heavy hair.

I would want to record the look on your face the first time his cock penetrated your cunt, possessed your ass.

I would wish that I'd brought a movie camera, wondering what images I would miss as I changed rolls of film. 36 images is all that you can get on a 35mm roll of Tri-X Pan.

After he came, I would go to the darkroom with the film and process it. And make many prints.

Since I knew how to find you when you went to visit your lover, I could find you again. And this time, I would have that movie camera with me. So I could record the look on your face, and the sound of your voice, when I told you of the images of lust that I had of you."

A. Secret's response to my words was positive, and triggered thoughts was to what happened next. But that is another posting for another time.

SO777.

No comments:

Post a Comment