17 January, 2009

Inital Posting

Welcome to Single One's Den. A place to drop in, sit a spell, and maybe read some erotic fiction.

It is very much an experiment. While I have lurked and commented in others blogs, this is the first time that I have attempted to create a blog of my own.

In a very real way, this blog can be blamed on A. Secret, proprietress of Pocket Secrets. She does a great job of writing erotic little snippets that are a hot little ball of sweaty emotion. I commented on one of her posts, and she urged me to come out and play. So I have.

SO777

3 comments:

  1. It's about time handsome. Turnabout is fair play, now I can come and get a taste of you whenever I'm hungry.
    XX
    P.S. I'd love a cold beer if you have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madam

    You will always be welcome here.

    If you will excuse me for a moment while bring you a cold one in a frosted mug.

    SO777

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! *pop* Let me pour you some champagne. I look forward to what you serve up.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete