01 February, 2009

An unexpected gift

I walk around the figure kneeling on the blue cushion. I admire and want to run my fingers through the natural blonde tresses. I know she is a natural blonde, the dusting of freckles across her nose and fair curls her sex hide behind are evidence enough.

I do not say anything for two circuits around her. She doesn't move, she's been well trained. Her legs were tucked underneath her, back straight, head bowed. A faint sheen of sweat makes her skin glow. "Who is your Master," I bark.

"You are the slave's Master," she said, her head still bowed. She licked her lips.

"How did you get here?"

"Master Samuels brought the slave here. The Master ordered the slave to tell the new Master that he acknowledges his debt to you and the slave is presented as payment on the interest."

"Stand." She rose gracefully and soon stood up straight, shoulders back. One pleasant surprise, a long dark tail came from between her butt cheeks and fell down to her knees. A nice ornament on her body. I went behind her and unlocked the handcuffs and slave collar.

Her hands went up to her throat as the collar came away from it. "Are you manumitting me?"

"You are really too pretty to free," I told her. "But I need to know what limitations there are on your enslavement. And those are not questions that can be asked of somebody wearing a collar."

A nod and nervous licking of lips, "There were no limits."

"None?" I asked surprised, there are should always be some limits.

"None," was her whispered reply.

That is almost scary. With no limits, I could do do anything I wanted to her and she couldn't stop me. Bigger breasts, Knock her up. Rent her out as a prostitute. Just as long as I was willing to pay the medical bills. "Duties?" There were some places even I did NOT want to go to.

"Warm his bed. Cooking. Cleaning. He had me go to Pilates three times a week, Yoga twice a week."

Samuels liked his toys trim and limber. For that matter, so do I. "I will add weekly belly dancing to that."

She nodded, but then, what else really could she do.

"And schedule a trip to the piercer," I say pinching a nipple. I think a slave just does not look right unless the nips and umbilicus have the glint of gold or silver in them.

Eyes went wide. Another nod.

"Kneel."

A brief look of sadness in the bright blue eyes and she gracefully knelt. Her hands went immediately behind her back. I found her neck amazingly slim as my hands went around it. I took a moment to feel her pulse. She froze when she felt my thumbs on her throat. I gently squeeze to remind her what I was and what I could do to her. I locked the slave collar around her neck reclaiming my property. "Follow me," I told her. It was time to see what carnal pleasures my new toy would bring me.

----------------------------------------------------

This came to mind this afternoon while NOT watching the Superbowl.

SO777

4 comments:

  1. Should be interesting to see what you do with this green light.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a slave (part timer). I bet you're surprised.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A.
    At this time, I've other projects that intrigue me more. But, who knows what tomorrow may bring?

    SO

    Kitty
    That is a surprise. I never got a hint of that from your blog. I hope that you've enjoyed your visit and will come by again.

    SO

    ReplyDelete
  4. boo!
    i see you stalking my archives boy.
    one doesn't have to reveal everything on their blog.

    does one?

    email meeeeeeeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete